Monday, May 23, 2005

Annie

My cat Annie is f*cking hilarious right now. I put the printer on a box so it's not directly on the floor. This means she's eye level with where the paper comes out. I printed a couple documents and since then (about 5 minutes ago) she's been STARING at the printer to see if anything else comes out. Not snooping, sniffing or batting, she's just staring. Now she's ON the printer. Because my piece of shit printer can really withstand the weight of her fat ass. Speaking of fat ass, the vet today told me that both cats are "healthy", and by that I mean overweight. Also, they have...well HAD...earmites. Cured now. Thank God. So, lets recap on the cats, eh?
1) They're fat
2) They had parasites in their ears
3) Annie is making love to my cheap printer
4) Joey is in heat. Again. Ridiculous. She's in my bed and looking at me like I'm supposed to go cuddle with her.
As you can see, not much has changed in the last month. Which is good, because I don't want any unnecessary stress. Being away from Steve is just about as much as I can handle. >:* stupid stupid stupid. Only 83 days, 9 hours and 42 minutes until we're reunited. You might think I have too much time on my hands to be figuring that out, but actually it's a feature of my cellphone. And I'm going to take advantage of it, because, well, my cellphone doesn't have any other features. It's almost as shitty as my printer.

No comments: